We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car is OK but other things are hacking !

Lasiecz

Ah, i haven't noticed that! If the car is going left by itself, it could be the calibration of your controller, as i can see you set a joypad. Try to re-calibrate it on your computer. I have same problem with my Playstation 2 joypad while playing Dirt3. Also, when you start the game, move the steering stick left to right quite a lot, like if you're warming it... normally helps aswell.

Hi guys,

sorry for the translate i am from other country. I have good PC and last day the game works fine on the highest resolution without lagging but now happend this. Car is OK but it is lagging :( I dont know wha to do :(

No i dont change any setting or any driver. Other games are ok but only TDU2 is lagging. I must use the X360 Cotrol Emulator application because of the steering wheel because TDU2 dont support my steering wheel, I have Dirt game and its without lagging with the best setting.