We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Will recieve TDU before release!

IniX

Hey, first poster here!

I'll recieve my copy of TDU before the 3rd of March, and I need some people to form one of those clubs with (to drive together on the island without a mission, that's possible, right?).

Well then, greets!

IniX

Firstly :welcome: to TDU Central !

Secondly depending on where you're from we have been assured the PC release in the UK will be the 2nd March but not much has been said about elsewhere. And to answer your final question you can create a club and do events together or you can just all meet up and cruise where you like, freeroam with no missions is one of the key parts of this game !

Firstly :welcome: to TDU Central !

Secondly depending on where you're from we have been assured the PC release in the UK will be the 2nd March but not much has been said about elsewhere. And to answer your final question you can create a club and do events together or you can just all meet up and cruise where you like, freeroam with no missions is one of the key parts of this game !

Yes, one week before 2 march. So that'll be this vacation! Oh, and feel free to invite me to a race club, I'd love to join one of this warm community!

By the way, I live in The Netherlands.

:excited:Hi everyone, First post (but, been reading the forum for a while now) just pre ordered from amazon who has still got tdu down for the 2nd march. It ain't comming soon enough! I be up for cruisin', racing when its finally released.

BTW, great vids Diablo, Its the only thing thats kept me sane.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...