We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Play Project CARS, Win Cool Thrustmaster Gear

Ryzza5

a5fDFzg.png?1

THE PRIZES

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition

Powered by a brushless industrial motor for ultra-smooth Force Feedback, the TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition is the number one choice for serious racing gamers using Microsoft’s new Xbox One console.

Featuring a detachable 7/10 scale replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel rim, the TX Racing Wheel is fully compatible to Thrustmaster’s hardware eco-system, including additional wheels rims as well as the T3PA pedal set and the TH8A shifter.

Thrustmaster Y250C Gaming Headset

Compatible to the PC and Sony’s Playstation 4, the Y-250C is a stereo gaming headset, featuring “Crystal-clear” audio thanks to 50 mm drivers.

The Y-250C comes with a detachable and adjustable microphone with adjustable gain level, designed to target only the player’s voice for most effective communication with your team-mates.

Click to view the event Leadboard

^ Winners will be drawn at random

I could totally use that wheel, bro. By 6-or-7-or-8-year-old wheel has reached the point, that the FFB is pretty much identical on every single thing i drive in any damn game. + the 270 degree rotation means i have to use the low-lock sensitivity thing which really puts off the continuity of the steering like you wouldn't believe. :D

• 2 weeks later...