We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu2 Problem

ddrd

Hey guys! Recently started playing Tdu2 again and its been going well.. until today. It keeps telling me

"No Network Connection. Switching to offline mode."

My network/internet is running fine when it gives me this message, so I've got no clue what the problem could be. Was working perfect yesterday.

Any ideas?

Hey guys! Recently started playing Tdu2 again and its been going well.. until today. It keeps telling me

"No Network Connection. Switching to offline mode."

My network/internet is running fine when it gives me this message, so I've got no clue what the problem could be. Was working perfect yesterday.

Any ideas?

I have same situation. So.. I think the trouble of server side (maintenance?).

• 8 months later...

Hello guys i have problem with running the game TDU2 i have buyed over steam thats was all okay thats was all runinng but now when i start the launcher its comming the wor your udp ist blocked and the light was red when do restart the game its the lamp green but thats didnt ot running sry for my bad english but i hope you understand my problem

thxs regraads