We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The TDU2 Mod Photo Portal

Huggy94

I thought I'd create this thread as a way of letting members link their photomode threads so that the hundreds of downloaders who come to the TDU2 mod section (most popular section) can also see the communitys photos of all the mods out there (or vanilla car photos). :)

People who take screens in this game and the modders themselves would appreciate this as it will ensure pictures of mods are viewable by all and not just a few who decide to wander over to the photomode section.

Ok, here are the Photothreads:

Huggy94's Photothread: Huggy94's Cars | turboduck forum

Emir13's Photothread: Emir13's photothread | turboduck forum

deathracer's Photothread: deathracer photos | turboduck forum

Incognito's Photothread: Incognito`s TDU2 photothread | turboduck forum

Vitaliy997's Photothread: Vitaliy997's TDU2 Photos | turboduck forum

^ These are the "main" ones so head on over and check them out to see some great photography of modded & vanilla cars! :duck:

I'm sorry why do we need this? We already have "portals" where all photo threads are posted, the photomode [1] sections [2]. Unless there is something I don't understand here I don't see the purpose of this thread when members can just go to the photomode subforums and find all picture threads straight away instead of just the ones you link to here.

I'm sorry why do we need this? We already have "portals" where all photo threads are posted, the photomode [1] sections [2]. Unless there is something I don't understand here I don't see the purpose of this thread when members can just go to the photomode subforums and find all picture threads straight away instead of just the ones you link to here.

Just think that most people come to this website and completely miss out the photo section and come straight to the mod section so I made this thread to enable members to make sure their pictures of mods/ vanilla cars are seen. I'm pretty sure most people don't go out of their way to look at the photo section so I thought a good portal to the photo section would be a great idea and lets people see some great images of this game! :D

And they aren't portals you linked there... they are sections. A portal is like a giant link. This thread is a big link to the photo section for everyone in the "TDU2 Mod Shop" section (which is the busiest section)! :)