We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Joining the community!

A.C.I.D

Hi, my nickname is A.C.I.D I am a pc gamer, I played many games I am over 30 years old, I live in Honduras, Central America, I like recing games a lot, so I decided joining this community, which seems very good, I think I am friendly and honest person, My racing game record is; played almost all Need For Speed games, The most I liked that I still have installed is Shift 2, I tried Dirt games too, now I am with The Crew, that I think is a nice game, the most I like in cars games is running with cockpit camera with a nice car, it was for that I liked Shift, but I wanted a game more arcade and free road with these options, I like The Crew, but many of us are facing bugs or problems with it righ now, I hope it will be fine soon, so I would like to make friends and game mates here, see you soon. :)

Hi, my nickname is A.C.I.D I am a pc gamer, I played many games I am over 30 years old, I live in Honduras, Central America, I like recing games a lot, so I decided joining this community, which seems very good, I think I am friendly and honest person, My racing game record is; played almost all Need For Speed games, The most I liked that I still have installed is Shift 2, I tried Dirt games too, now I am with The Crew, that I think is a nice game, the most I like in cars games is running with cockpit camera with a nice car, it was for that I liked Shift, but I wanted a game more arcade and free road with these options, I like The Crew, but many of us are facing bugs or problems with it righ now, I hope it will be fine soon, so I would like to make friends and game mates here, see you soon. :)

Welcome sir! You'll fit in well here, since we have lots of north americans and some south americans but no central! :lol:

If you take a look at "The Crew" section on here you'll find some threads where you can share your opinion on The Crew, so don't forget to let us know what you think :nods:

:hello: