We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help! G25 steering not working!!

IniX

Hey guys, I recieved TDU for PC today, and I'm in trouble.

I installed my G25 steering wheel and everything works, all buttons on the steer, shifting, etc.

Except, the steer won't steer! The software doesn't detect I'm steering! Not even in the Profiler. Help me please! (I'm running Vista, does that have anything to do with it?)

IniX, Remove the Mouse Drivers (i have a Razer Diamondback Plasma), then remove the G25 drivers. If you got Zboard remove the drivers to that to, then install the G25 drivers then the Mouse then the Keyboard. :D worked for me :D

and oh ye i got the Game today to :D i Pre ordered it

IniX, Remove the Mouse Drivers (i have a Razer Diamondback Plasma), then remove the G25 drivers. If you got Zboard remove the drivers to that to, then install the G25 drivers then the Mouse then the Keyboard. :D worked for me :D

Hey Equilibrium welcome to the boards and thanks for the advice, hopefully it will prove useful to some and solve their frustrations.

:welcome:

Yeah my mate said he did something similar and got his to work but he's a little wiz-kid (well he 21..) Welcome by the way..