We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Installing mods over Saleen's Mustangs

rebelinho

As you may have seen in the other thread I created I want to install mods over the Saleen tuned Mustangs. I managed to find info on the web and there are 6 of them:

Upgrading Mustang Coupe you get:

- Saleen S281 3 Valve Coupe (S281_Cpe.bnk)

- Saleen S281 Supercharged Coupe (S281SC_Cpe.bnk)- Saleen S281 Extreme Coupe (S281E_Cpe.bnk)

Upgrading the Mustang Convertible you get:

- Saleen S281 3 Valve Convertible (S281_Conv.bnk)

- Saleen S281 Supercharged Convertible (S281SC_Conv.bnk)

- Saleen S281 Supercharged Speedster (S281E_Conv.bnk)

All of these can be edited individually both on TDUPE and TDUMT, and as you can see can be replaced individually too.

My question is: to get them I'll have to upgrade the Mustang, that can have been replaced by any other car. When I go upgrade it, will TDU change the car and/or the stats without any problems? Do I have to be careful about anything in particular? And I suppose that to get all of those 6 cars I'll have to buy 6 different "Mustangs", right?

And a final question: what other cars have different files for their tuned versions? I'm aware of the Alfa Romeo GT, are there any others?

You can replace them but all of them use the same rims and you will have 5-6 different cars with the same rims I think lol.

Indeed, that's too bad. I might as well put Mercedes in there :D Please remind me, can we make a car have more than a possible set of wheels?