We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Update

BenGee

I updated, and now I can't get into the game due to "Content unavailable....." bug.

Yay me.

I got that after i updated i Pressed No and the Game Crashed then restarted and it didnt come up after

But read my Topic on "Update messed the Cars Up" i think has done more than it wanted to

I have also noticed that i cannot send requests to join a club now :S says that "this action is not available" also when i go into a drive in there is no challenges :S
Those things are server side so I'm guessing they must be tweaking or at least I hope they are.

I just went on and didn't notice much different to be honest. I don't drift cars and have only been playing 250 hours, much less than some people so I don't think I know the game aswell as I could but anyway, seeing 100% at the top makes me happy.

So what did the update do? Do we have an official list from Atari?

I see that the light/driving position issues haven't been fixed ... the %age thing has ... and cars seem a lot more stable/easy to catch in the bends ... well the ones I've tried are ...

Perhaps I should ask for a rerun on the Competition?????

I'm off to watch "The Suzi Perry Show" ... sorry The Gadget Show ... catch you online later for a short cruise if you want?????