We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[headline]Fanatec support coming to the PS4 & Xbox One[/headline]

Slightly Mad Studios via the official Project CARS website have revealed that support for selected Fanatec hardware including wheels, pedals and bases is coming to the PlayStation 4 (PS4) and Xbox One. The update to be rolled out with a day one (whenever that is!) patch will enable selected support for past and current Fanatec devices such as the ClubSport Wheel Base/ClubSport Wheel Base V2, with core Wheel and Pedal support coming to the PS4 *cue Twilight Zone music* including the exclusive Forza Motorsport branded CSR and CSR Elite. :oook:

ySxajci.jpg?1

[subhead]PC & PLAYSTATION®4[/subhead]

Porsche 911 Turbo S

Porsche 911 GT2

Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2

CSR

CSR Elite

[subhead]PC, PLAYSTATION®4 & XBOX ONE[/subhead]

ClubSport Wheel Base

ClubSport Wheel Base v2

A full listing of compatible devices can be found here. The wait for being able to use your Logitech G25/G27/etc on PS4 or Xbox One is still on-going and we will likely not see anything until 2016 if the rumours about waiting for the Immersion patents to expire are true.

Sauce: Project CARS website

Aww man. I was thinking about getting a new wheel recently that I could use with Driveclub, pCARS and GT7 when it eventually arrives on the PS4 and also Forza on the Xbox. *tempted*

Logitech promised news about PS4 support back in 2013 and that's yet to arrive so I'm not holding out any hope for PS4 support for my G25. Which is a shame as it's still a brilliant wheel. :(