We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Refuse the update??

Nipper

What happens if i refuse the update?? (i have never refused one before)

i dont like what people are saying about the ability to drift (or NOT drift as the case stands)

so anyone actually know what happens if i refuse??

My post was longer so I have an Excuse :p

Nipper Reset your Homehub properly (Using the reset button at the back) and it should be Open after that

tried, tried everything, BT are probably pissin us off cos we argued wiv em over the zonda code for about 20 mins LOL

I like the cars handling more with the update but I don't like the power delivery if that makes sense. The car has weight now but you can't really throw the car around with the power like you used to. I would have liked the added weight but with the original power delivery.

I will persevere more with it tonight.

I know how you and others powerover through corners and tbh it looks like this update from what I experienced actually asks for car control and low gears rather than just mashing the throttle to get the rear end out which I personally like as in the interior view the car moves more naturally plus I'm certain they've changed the rumble feedback as I can tell what the car is doing more than before.

If you drifted by just flooring it with no driving aids then this update isn't going to help you much, if you tried to actually drift by unsettling the car and regulating the throttle then you may find the car slightly more grippy than before meaning you need to be in a lower gear to break traction.

I haven't played with it much and I will be trying all manners of cars later on to see if there is a discernible difference between them but for now it just takes a bit of getting used to from what I've seen.

It needs tweaked for sure but it's not as bad as some are saying imo.

I remember one time I was in a Hitch hiker mission, 15 + miles, and I'd nearly finished and the game paused with the sign coming up.. I thought to myself do I want to do this again? And thought I'd leave the update and carried on, nothing seemed to mess up *Luckily*..