We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nippers Vids =D

Nipper

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Johansen
I think I saw you somewhere???but i like the vids...why dont you try the Float in DRFT and 3 wheel down hill drifting or the one line drifting...its easy for me but i might be a little rusty when i get my 360 back...

because he isnt metazon murda2.

because he isnt metazon murda2.

Lol. Murda isn't the only one that loves the "floating drift". Alot of the DUI guys love doing that. I wonder where they got the term from, as there is no term like that in real drifting or motorsport, and it's neither floating nor a drift, it's just a 360 inbetween drifts...

Guest Johansen
Lol. Murda isn't the only one that loves the "floating drift". Alot of the DUI guys love doing that. I wonder where they got the term from, as there is no term like that in real drifting or motorsport, and it's neither floating nor a drift, it's just a 360 inbetween drifts...

i think it was murda that "Made the floating drift" .

I actually know where the Floatin DRIFT(why cant anyone spell that simple word) came about.

the guy who invented is called FloatinSpace, hence the name.

also, its a bit of a ridiculous move TBH, when and where and more importantly why would you ever want to do that????

PS i can do a Floatin Drift, i just dont stick em into vids cos they look completely fake

I actually know where the Floatin DRIFT(why cant anyone spell that simple word) came about.

the guy who invented is called FloatinSpace, hence the name.

also, its a bit of a ridiculous move TBH, when and where and more importantly why would you ever want to do that????

PS i can do a Floatin Drift, i just dont stick em into vids cos they look completely fake

Lol. I figured it might have come from floatinspace. I've never seen him do it tho, Murda is really proud of it tho. :-P

I agree that it is a ridiculous move. Doesn't look cool and it slows you down alot. The only use of it is to save yourself when spinning out.

And ofcourse I can do it too, and I don't put it in my videos either. Only once, when SuperChevy71 and AZYMAN18 do one. Think it is in

. I do them sometimes while speeding along the big highway in my Saleen. If you hit a wall at high speed, a 360 is IMO the best way to get back on course.

trust me when your showing off and your in a contest,doing the floatin drft can really rank you up especially since the judges are sometimes noobs and little 12 year olds with little squeeky voices lmao

Why would you be in a contest where the judges are noobs?

Cuz thats how you get free money lol and besides it would be like a little show for them...cmon when i was on i only did a couple contests and by then everyone was a noob on drfting since i did it right when hardcore mode started but as i goten better and ive played the game more with chevy and josa i start to see most of the same ppl judging was the same before..but they put more details as to why they gave them the score...al im saying is that ppl like noobs judge and judge badly but within time they become more of a american idol judge...and why am i still talking about this lets change the subject...so its been raining alot in Florida did anyone try to drift in the rain or anything lol