We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Retailers?

Rasmus230

Is there any sites where you can buy TDU?, i've lost the code for my game, i can install the game but it will be useless if i don't have the code

Next year i might have hope when i install some harddrives with tdu1 and tdu1 megapack... IF it's there.. *crossed fingers*:para::para:

No-one officially sells TDU1, mainly because Atari went bankrupt and the TDU1 license was auctioned off, and also because the official MP servers have been offline for a few years.

Do you have access to [a backup of] the drive where it was previous installed? The keys will be in text files inside C:\ProgramData\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited (or equivalent folder in WinXP).

Otherwise search the second hand market (eBay)

Well thanks, i used to play tdu1 on my old pc which i hope there will be tdu1 and tdu 2 save files since i really miss playing tdu. My hdd burned down so i lost so many things and that was the saddest sad of my life. I really hope i can play again since i miss chilling in my f40 :D'

(Yes i do have the access to the files just need to install the hdd's first)