We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU - C F1 Series [Intro + Apply Here]

FA430RGT

Evening, I've come up with an idea to help tie the community together. As you might be able to tell by the name it's basically a F1 Season for us, the TDU-C community!

The season will consist of roughly 10 races but like most new things it may change. It will have a total of 6 Drivers and 3 teams. And there will be points awarded to the drivers as well as the Teams. The Point system will be posted as soon as I can figure a way of doing so! (The coding doesn't seem allow mass spaces!)

Not completely sure of all the races as the current moment but I think that I will hold most of the races at the race track but you will be informed if they are not beforehand.

Choosing To Participate

Please Read CAREFULLY!

1)All races will be held on a Saturday Afternoon/evening but I will discuss with the drivers beforehand therefore I may change it if most people are in-fact unable to attend.

2)If you wish to participate you must have a headset. I will be checking for all who think they can try and jump around this rule! It will help a great deal.

3)As I will be planning to hold a point system a failure for turning up to the event will be seen as a forfeit and there will be no points awarded to you.

4) ALL RACES WILL BE IN HARDCORE MODE UNLESS ATARI DO SOMETHING INCREDIBLY SILLY!

State Of Mind

I am aware of some awkward events of recent times but we can/will keep ALL BS off the airwaves whilst racing. All arguments that arise will be seen with the firm hand of punishment and people will feel my wrath! No seriously though it’s a fun event guys we won’t need any of that. Oh and please notice COLLIONS WILL BE ON. To make races more interesting. However I know a few people here do get a bit competitive so I will be giving penalties (stop for 5 seconds etc.) If it gets seriously bad. And if worst comes to worse you may get banned from the next race.

Picking Teams

Depending on how mature we can all be I will give you lot the privilege to find your own partner and then apply as a team. You (as a pair) will need to think of a team name too!

YOU CAN reserve a spot for your partners reply but it will be first come first serve.

Racing

I haven’t chosen the cars that we will be racing just yet but I’m gonna try and make a selection YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME CAR AS YOUR PARTNER. Therefore you will have to discuss your decision with him/her (if you get lucky :D) You can feel free to make suggestions.

Please Note

This is a fun activity guys (Damn I feel like a bloody teacher!) so let’s try and avoid arguments and no hard feelings if you don’t make the first 6! We’ve all had our problems with Atari and Test Drive and this is me basically trying to help you lot enjoy your stay on the game as well as on the forum! HOWEVER if whilst halfway through the season you or your partner get banned from the forums you will be kicked out the event and someone else will take your place.

Apply now!

Cheers

FA 430RGT – Fawad

P.S If I’ve done something wrong (Typo or something similar) just PM.

P.S.S Keep an eye out as things may change

TEAM FORZA - Chevrolet Corvette ZO6

1. FA430RGT - Fawad - FA430RGT

2. xslackyxS7TT - Jake - xslackyx

Track Terrorist - Noble M14

1. Lwsbrck - Lewis - Crazed Dodgem (special ed 'eh? :p)

2. Nipper - Chris - Nipper

TEAM 3 -????????

1.???

2.???

Can I get your Member Name - Real Name - Gamer Tag.

Cheers

brilliant idea, especially as F1 season is not too far away

i wont be competing cos i CBA with this long stretched out stuff lol

still though, good idea and i will be watching to see who wins overall

Come on dude! Effort! I might reduce the amount of races to give people more chance of joining in anyways..

Thanks to Paul for the help, I've got the 5 cars you lot can choose from!

They are:

1)Ferrari F430 - Stage 2:

-Max Speed : 202 MPH

-0-60 : 4.0

- Power : 514 BHP

2)Lamborghini Gallardo SE - Stock:

-Max speed : 192 MPH

- Power : 520 BHP

3)Corvette ZO6 Coupe - Stock:

-Max speed : 197 MPH

-0-60 : 3.9

- Power : 505 BHP

4)Noble M14 - Stage 3:

-Max speed : 208

- Power : 480 BHP

5)Mercedes CLK DTM

-Max speed : 198

-0-60 : 3.8

- Power : 582 BHP

Not so sure of on the Merc, the Power on it is much greater then the rest so I may decide to withdraw it..

Take time choosing your cars people, Once you have choosen them you will have to stick with them unless I might say you can change with a small deduction of points! I won't need to know what car you lot will be driving until sometime next week so pick carefully!

Well Team Forza Has Choosen it's car.. We're Driving the ZO6! So Hurry up and choose.. I've also struck a nice big problem (thanks Atari!) I need to work on the Format of the races.. We might end up having 3 races per session because my original plan was to have a 15 lap race but we can't do that so.. Joy! Keep an eye out I'll be telling what will be happening soon!