We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I am kinda sick of the houses!

pdiddlybox

I want to have a different house every time i drive 4 miles on the road ( basicly i want more indivdual homes) like we can do something that is kinda like the sims but doesnt make you put to much energy into buying a home. and i dont want to own 30 homes i want a big ass storage garage where the cars are there when i need them ( farm barns would be pretty cool) but also with the house things i want to have more nieghborhoods like it is in any suburban area ( houses lined up so you have eva longoria in the game washing her aston martin while ur pulling up in a enzo next door) and if you reach championship rank, you get to live in some sort of a gated community so theres security gates and there are home that start from 20,000 sqaure feet, and let the personallization go farther with real people selling lots or homes that are in a better location then yours ( maybe a real estate trade? or even real estate investing can come in mind?)

Just my opinion

Thanks,

Vic

you have remembered the games called testDRIVE unlimited and not testREALESTATE unlimited..... stick to driving cars and ignore the houses. i only go there to swap cars FFS :D :D

i know but how BUt they say i can live the ultimate lifestyle so why cant i i wanna make money why cant i?

20 is good in all but you would never use them all, maybe if you had every car in the game which i doubht alot of people do, i would only worry about houses when your going to buy them lol

or maybey have one big central house thats 50,000 sq. ft. in a huge nice nieghborhood and have 10 cars there and then have a HUGE warehouse like a barn or something not just 15 homes where you dont know where each car is.