We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guy will not leave me ALONE!!!

pdiddlybox

MIKEJAMES77  

14 members have voted

1. 1. MIKEJAMES77

• Creepy?
    • Petifieal?
    • Nice?
    • mean?

there is a guy on xbox live named "mikejames77" that is riding around on a ninja asking for money like crazy. The story is that one day that dude was driving around and following us becuase I was a champion which ment $ sign's.....so he was begging me to talk to him and my mic did not work. so i didnt hear him at all. and He friend requested me and i accepted (unfourtunatly) So the next day i got a new mic and the second ( litterly the second it came on) i turned on my xbox 360 he private chat requested me i said ok. All of a sudden theres a loud ass noise and you cant even make out the word hello, it sounded like the dude was munchin on his mic. I told him to fix it and he asked me all sorts of questions like how old are you? where are you from? how much you have? all sorts of general questions etc... then he asks about my family and i said that i have a little brother and i told him he was 12. then he asked how tall he was.... i soon realized by the way he talked and slured his speech that either he was autistic or hugly drunk. becuase when selling a car to him he had trouble finding out how many zeros's were in 400,000! But Then when i asked him about him i asked where he lived and he said that he was not allowed to tell, well after 4 hours of cruising with him becuase he would not let me go away and if he had to take a wee i had to be still on private chat. so i asked the question of where he lives and how old is he again..... almost 30 YEARS OLD!!!! and lives in colorado, has no license, sits on xbox all day, asks people for money, and bothers them. I know this is mean but i have had enough even though he is autistic. But what ticked me into telling my parents and telling all you guys to watch out is that he came on asking for $1,000,000 for an enzo which is the question for money all the time even though he buys a lambo after 30 min of advise from me on how the enzo is better. he told me he NEEDED the enzo, becuase he said someone "stole" his cars and then after 40 min. he told me that "by accident" he sold all his cars for $1,000 each all 40 of them. ha! :wtf: But when I left him with 40,000 to get back on his feet becuase hes expert and he has one car!! and a bike!! I have a little notebook to keep track of stuff on testdrive that test drive info stuff doesnt keep track of and i added how much money he owed me over the course of 5 months and he owed me exactly $31,544,859. and he has not payed me back. I am frustrated!!!!! I dont lend money but I made a exception for this asshole. To shut him up i just gave him the money. I tryed blacking communications and it doesnt work and i removed him as a friend, requested me again, muted, nope still follows me around and creeps me out.

Then since 3 months ago he has been bugging my friends from school, my club, my good good xbox friends asking for money becuase he told me he was signing off and then he signed back on and warped to me and my friends cruising and private chatted each one andthe each gave him 1,000,000. And now when i'm doing homework and my brother is playing what does he do? ask where i am and beg for me to say hi and hear him say gallardo like saparpo which makes my teeth kringe ( i have a fetish for italian cars lol) and he asks what each of my parents and me and my brother are doing each time we talk thinking we are cousins. its very disturbing. But the climax of this all is he said he wants to meet me someday.......

POST AS STICKEY!!!!!!

This person is almost like a con-artist.

PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!

Again his name is

mikejames77

Theres too many things I need to comment on so I'll start with the silliest!

PLEASE NOTE PDIDLLYBOX: DON'T READ THE SPOILERS. I REPEAT DON'T!

1) Having Champion doesn't mean you've got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... It's only when your

American

And start bragging..

2)Theres no need for this to be a sticky?

3) Heard about the "Giving Rep" Function? Give him bad rep and you'll start seeing him less!

4)Why go to private chat to someone you don't know and start complaining about what you hear?

5)Only read the First Paragraph and the last 3 lines..

Don't have time to waste

Theres too many things I need to comment on so I'll start with the silliest!

PLEASE NOTE PDIDLLYBOX: DON'T READ THE SPOILERS. I REPEAT DON'T!

1) Having Champion doesn't mean you've got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... It's only when your

American

And start bragging..

2)Theres no need for this to be a sticky?

3) Heard about the "Giving Rep" Function? Give him bad rep and you'll start seeing him less!

4)Why go to private chat to someone you don't know and start complaining about what you hear?

5)Only read the First Paragraph and the last 3 lines..

Don't have time to waste

I accept the chat becuase if i decline he still will ask again until hes blue in the face. Giving rep..tried it, one person cant make that big of a difference on xbox 360

I accept the chat becuase if i decline he still will ask again until hes blue in the face. Giving rep..tried it, one person cant make that big of a difference on xbox 360

It does, as he becomes an "Avoided Player" therefore the chance of him trying to connect to you is very slim. Also try "Block Comminication"..

Diddly not a very well known function of the Xbox dashboard is the Mute option and Block Communications when viewing a players profile. So select this player from your recent players list and select Mute and then Block communications, no more hassle from this muppet.

pdiddlybox i would watch out about this guy, to me he seem very very strange.

There has been some incidents where people have said they have been followed and asked evry question about these weirdos, questions they were asked was where do you live, what age are you, are you straight etc..

There will always be people like this following young people around so keep an eye out and if he follows you again or finds you, jump straight of the map and block the little fckr

pdiddlybox i would watch out about this guy, to me he seem very very strange.

There has been some incidents where people have said they have been followed and asked evry question about these weirdos, questions they were asked was where do you live, what age are you, are you straight etc..

There will always be people like this following young people around so keep an eye out and if he follows you again or finds you, jump straight of the map and block the little fckr

dont worry i'm 15 and i wont jump in his kionigsergeregerd ccr if he offers candy. i'll jump in the car period!!! lol . jk.