We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lexus IS350 for PC??? and Sony Vaoi

lexusis250

I wouldn't see why the Lexus' wouldn't come to the PC in the future especially if the Lexus dealer is still in the PC version albeit inactive. As for your laptop, I do think you would be out of luck as TDU requires a graphics card to have SM2.0 whatever that is and I believe only standalone cards can have that rather than onboard.

I'm sure someone can clear this up.

• 2 weeks later...

i mean live for speed has really good graphics and i really dont want to put or pay for new graphic cards i dont understand nothing about. Ive never had problems with games on my sony vaio desktop (Counter Strike, Live for Speed) I think ill be ok im gettnig the game soon i would have gotten couple days a go but there was a defect for all Best BUYS shipments of the game so i had to order which was a real pain. Either i get it 2moro hopefully :-) or next week

i mean live for speed has really good graphics and i really dont want to put or pay for new graphic cards i dont understand nothing about. Ive never had problems with games on my sony vaio desktop (Counter Strike, Live for Speed) I think ill be ok im gettnig the game soon i would have gotten couple days a go but there was a defect for all Best BUYS shipments of the game so i had to order which was a real pain. Either i get it 2moro hopefully :-) or next week

so dont buy! piratebay:bananaskip::locked: