We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

More Muscles...

Jt 396 Drye

I'm a big fan of muscles, specifically American, but foriegn muscles are ok too. I love the sound of muscle cars basically along with the performance. I'm just going to state the problem I have in this game. First off, I would really like all the cars in the game to have their own induvidualistic sound. For instance, the '68 Z-28 Camaro and the Challenger have almost have the exact same engine sound in the game. A Z-28 Camaro has a 302ci and a Challenger has a 426ci Hemi, in real life these two cars sound no where near alike. GM---Mopar= NO MATCH. Now another minor problem, some muscles have poorly designed bodies, like the '67 GT500. I'm not saying anything bad about the game, I personally think it is the best game for the money[$40] and the best racing game i've ever played. I just wish there would be an update or something for that^. And I can't wait for the next DLC to come out, like the one that has the 427 Cobra. I also would like a '70 Chevy 396ci Nova, just 'cause I have one. If you have read this and understud what i'm trying to say, I thank you!

I love muscle cars. they are so beautiful. i have a model of a black 68 camaro z/28. IT IS AWESOME. i mnow what your talkin bout with the shelby Cobra. i am gatting the PS2 version on sunday and i am gatting a shelby cobra and the rest of the muscle cars. Cheers!!!:badspelling: :offtopic:

Yeah, it would be cool if they had more Japanease cars, like the Supra, a racing Celica, or a Silvia. But I think this game is really just based on Euopean automobiles, but I have no problem with that. I'm actually a fan with exotic cars also, but mainly Muscle cars {because they're affordable and still fun to own}. The bad thing is my camera doesn't work right now, so it will be a while until I can post a pic.

I'm so unfamiliar with muscle cars, i've been ushered into the exotic car world, but i do believe a Shelby Cobra, Dodge Charger Hemi and a Chevy Camaro would be a nice change...

(:offtopic: A SUV or 2 would also be nice, i'd like to see people flying into a Hummer H1 at 300 Km/h with their McLarens :excited: )

I'm so unfamiliar with muscle cars, i've been ushered into the exotic car world, but i do believe a Shelby Cobra, Dodge Charger Hemi and a Chevy Camaro would be a nice change...

(:offtopic: A SUV or 2 would also be nice, i'd like to see people flying into a Hummer H1 at 300 Km/h with their McLarens :excited: )

Hummers nice touch, that would be fun lol:bananasplit:

Yes, Hummers would be nice, along with other SUV's like my moms Toyota Sequoia. One of my cousins has a H1, and he lives in the mountians, so he has a lot of fun driving there. Trucks would be a good additional part of this game too, like the new 381 hp Toyota Tundra! That would be great fun, going up mountains and off-roading in general. My dad is thinking of getting a new Tundra.

I agree with the sound thing, some of the cars sound exactly the same as real life, 350z for example has the exact sound as real life. But then u get in a Lexus Is350 and it sound nothing like the real deal. I think they got lazy with some of the cars sounds.

I think they did actually mention that they could only record a few dozen cars to get their actual sound whereas locating an Enzo, SLR, Challenger in France and a dyno while everyday Atari looked like it could be going down was too much at the time.

They should take note for TDU2 though. Though I have to admit the Corvette Convertible from the latest DLC has a better sound at high rev-range than the other muscles imo.