We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MV Augusta Adrenaline Ride - [TDU Central Video]

Eudemon

While doing the site I have had some time while I try and debug or wait for crap to upload so I started being more mental than usual in TDU also and this is just a short video of what it involves.

Click the link below to download it: [script is a work in progress]

[MV Augusta Adrenaline Ride] - 69Mb :: 5m 24s

Enjoy and any feedback is appreciated, thanks !

I feel like an idiot, another member on the US atari boards just pointed out I screwed up at the start by having it says 'Prensents'. lol

Also I was challenged in that race by the F430, he incessantly rammed me and was saying rubbish so I accepted and he set the course, I'm just mentioning this as others are thinking it was me who set up the course. lol

Once the site is up the videos will become better and more involved with others, it was just because I had some free time I did this.

Watched it this morning, was brilliant mate, high speed nearhits (nearmisses actually means contact, think about it) it a P&P style is interesting

also, caning that F430, the speed poping up made it clear just how fast the MV is

Thanks nipper, I appreciate the comments and you should really try this it's great fun but it's really difficult though I am getting used to it now and can zip through traffic either way now, crashes are inevitable but not as much as before. lol

If you've ever watched Ghostrider you will see that the picture-in-picture (PiP) is from there and caning that F430 felt so good especially since he was being an ass constantly challenging and knocking me off my bike. And you're right about the speed, I never noticed until I started playing about with the chrono:

The MV does 0-60 in about 1.7/1.8secs, hit's 100 within 3.5secs and will do 200mph in 11secs !! Also managed to get 231mph from it in Hardcore mode yet in normal I could only ever manage 230. lol