We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox Internet Browsing and Orb

Pherelas

For this to work you need XP Media Center Edition.

There is a program you can get called MCE Browser that lets you browse the internet on your 360. You can get it here if you want. http://www.anpark.com/Software.aspx

I have made a video of useing it here:

The other thing is Orb. You have probably heard of it and think there is another thread on it but thats here. http://www.orb.com/

I have also made a video on this.

Thanks.

wow cheers pherelas! they both work very well and are both very useful for me and my 360!

and if any of you have Sky Movies, you can download Sky Anytime from the sky website and then download free movies to your pc. When you download the software, it also downloads a Media Centre plugin that allows you to watch downloaded movies on your 360!

anyone else know any cool extra media centre features?

Do you also need Media Centre for Orb or does that work with almost anything?

Not sure about this becouse I go into the more programs through the media center bit of the xbox to get to it. The program is good if your going away somewhere and want your music becouse you can log in to the site anywere and get anything from your comp. Its great.