We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Setup!?

Marc_CRX

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry nige7, but Budweiser is WEAK. :D

Heineken (two thumbs Way WAY up)

^

^That and on occasion Molson XXX (though a lil weaker than Heineken)

Man I thought u Yanks only drunk American beer lol

I don't like euro beer

I only drink Budweiser, Coors & Fosters and Carlsberg wen a pub hasn't got any of the first three which is quite often lol !

anyway were goin off topic lol

Sorry nige7, but Budweiser is WEAK. :D

Heineken (two thumbs Way WAY up)

^

^That and on occasion Molson XXX (though a lil weaker than Heineken)

HEINEKEN? SCREW THAT CRAP, WE'RE DRINKING PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!

+1 to the first to guess the movie that's from.

[mod edit:] watch the language thank you.

EDIT-Um, sorry about that...I did put the stars in, though.

Suppose I'd better slap some pics here an' all. ;)

Here's my Xbox setup, 28" standard TV, Modded 120GB Xbox running Xbox Media Center, Advanced Scart being used so that I can use the 5.1 through the added Toslink connector. For playing Xvid, DIVx, AVI, MP4 and many other formats there really is no other software (other than PC) that will play so much media.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And this is my 360 setup, Goodmans 37" LCD HD ready TV which as a native 720p display...but can upscale to 1080p (although what the difference is can't be seen by me), sound is handled by the massive 15RMS watts that the TV outputs in Glorious stereo...lol, look around the lower half of the wall and you will see my ethernet cable that allows my 360 to connect to live via my PC and also stream via WMP11. Yeah just bog standard stuff really for the 360.....need to get another 5.1 system to hook up for better sound, especially when FM2 hits the shops ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Joker77 On my modded XBOX I have 160 Gigs. what kind of progreams etc.. have you got on there? (I use unleashedX)

I used to have EVO-X but figured it was too much hassle keep starting XBMC up for movie playbacks, so after much decision making I switched to XBMC with the MC360 skin, even made myself a couple of themes for that skin ;) Mario3, Nightmare Before Christmas, TMNT and Toejam and Earl...lol.

But I have all the usual programs on there....DVD2XBox...Enigmah Switchdisc....Avalaunch and a few others.

I have two other modded XBox which my kids play, one chipped with 120gb HDD running XBMC/MC360 and the second using a softmod standard HDD and booting to XBMC/MC360. All three Xbox use the same apps, only mine is TSOP flashed and has a bootable Debug BIOS which means I can capture perfect screens and video playback (minus sound). I don't think we should talk too much in details here though as I don't think that these forums would allow such conversations. ;)

@ TRUSTPT....that signature really is the best I have ever seen...very top quality there me ole' mucka ;)

• 2 weeks later...