We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HELP.....!!! please help

milo.juice

dudes i need help please yesterday my stupid sister use my xbox and she select NEW GAME and now i start whit shes stupid game, how i use now my profile becouse i was very advanced like all of you plase help mee..!!!

not to be rude but if it didnt mean enough for you to take the time to write it properly then it dosent mean enough for me to read it.

this is why im always with my sister when she plays TDU lol. sry man but you have to restart. i did that to myself a couple of times actually, you now when your just not paying attention sometimes and you accidently hit new game. lol. oh boyy that reminds me of the times i started new games in other games, and when i went to save it i accidently hit the file i already beat, and one time i actually dove from my couch to the reset button on my PS2 and got rug burn. lol im such a loser : [ lol

I lost my saves the other day cos of DLC being locked to my console. Had the ring of red, got a replacement console same day. Re downloaded DLC, did not work. Spoke to atari cust support. Very helpful but no good news. "Im afraid your saves have been lost" i was told

Hi noppy welcome to the board, unfortunately the DLC error is mainly a Microsoft issue as as far as I'm aware Eden fixed it from their end but the thing is when you download content it registers itself to that Xbox 360 and Gamertag.

Thus when you get a new or replacement you must be online to play. This was said to be an issue with the Launch pack also so try deleting that and then redownload the others, start your game, if OK, then go and download the Launch Pack and start the game and hopefully all good, if not then a restart is then needed.