We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Will my pc handle this beast?

Sunny

hey guys i finally did the check and here are the results.

VIDEO CARD: RADEON 9200 SERIES

I'm very doubtful you will be able to play the game with that graphics card. It wouldn't start the game. I would suggest you buy a new Graphics Card.

Here is what I'm going to buy to play TDU, i currently have a Radeon 9600 but it struggles to play the game a lot.

But my friend has a Nvidia 7600 Gt, and he plays everything on full graphics and runs fine.

I'm very doubtful you will be able to play the game with that graphics card. It wouldn't start the game. I would suggest you buy a new Graphics Card.

Here is what I'm going to buy to play TDU, i currently have a Radeon 9600 but it struggles to play the game a lot.

But my friend has a Nvidia 7600 Gt, and he plays everything on full graphics and runs fine.

dammit... i dont know much about computers so i dont know how to properly install a graphics card. if i buy a Nvidia 7600 Gt will the game work or do i have to continue to upgrade. Is it hard to add a different graphics card or should i call in the professionals to do it for me? this bites i was soo excited to play when i get the game (2moro) but it looks like i cant really play huh?

HEY TDU CAN RUN IN OLD PC'S

My pc

Windows XP SP2 Home

AMD Athlon XP 2400+

Ram : 512 PPC3200

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128

I was wondering if the game can run on my pc also... so, i tryied to run it at the lower settings (640*480 and details at low) AND IT RUN.

After this i Overclocked my AMD at 2100 Mhz and my 9600 also. When i start the game, i close every programm on my pc, even the antivirus and keep open only ATI Tool which keeps my graphics card overclocked.

Well, it is not perfect BUT IT RUNS! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT EITHER! BUT IT RUNS, WITH GOOD FRAMERATE. It stacks sometimes, but only for a while. Sunny dont be dissapointed, try and see!

BRILLIANT!! Thanks alot Enema! Right, Dell Dimension 5000- XP and all tht! Pentium 4 CPU 2.80HGz, 512 MB of RAM and ive put in a Nvidia 7600GS 512MB AGP Graphics Card! Ive been able to Run Just Cause with High Graphics and tht games bloody massive! Also i can run Company of Heroes also on High Quality, Im willing to uninstall these for TDU.... Thanks! :bananajump:

My pc

Windows XP SP2 Home

AMD Athlon XP 2400+

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128

I was wondering if the game can run on my pc also... so, i tryied to run it at the lower settings (640*480 and details at low) AND IT RUN.

After this i Overclocked my AMD at 2100 Mhz and my 9600 also. When i start the game, i close every programm on my pc, even the antivirus and keep open only ATI Tool which keeps my graphics card overclocked.

Well, it is not perfect BUT IT RUNS! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT EITHER! BUT IT RUNS, WITH GOOD FRAMERATE. It stacks sometimes, but only for a while. Sunny dont be dissapointed, try and see!

oh my god do i have to open the game or can i change the resolution without clicking on the game please Help because i have a 9200 with 128mb and the game didnt start PLEASE RESPOND

yea i tried it on my older computer (which i dont know the specs btw but i think it has 256 RAM XD) and it would not even open. That is why i got it for the 360. Either you have to upgrade your computer (which will cost you the same as a new computer that can handle it) or buy a new computer. My brother got his computer (2.2 GHZ 2gb RAM 250 GB hard drive) for $800 with a HD screen. if he didnt get the screen it would have been $600. I say you just get a new computer man.

BRILLIANT!! Thanks alot Enema! Right, Dell Dimension 5000- XP and all tht! Pentium 4 CPU 2.80HGz, 512 MB of RAM and ive put in a Nvidia 7600GS 512MB AGP Graphics Card! Ive been able to Run Just Cause with High Graphics and tht games bloody massive! Also i can run Company of Heroes also on High Quality, Im willing to uninstall these for TDU.... Thanks! :bananajump:

Compairing your pc with mine, it is sure more powerful, so i believe it will work. Post the results after the install!:D

oh my god do i have to open the game or can i change the resolution without clicking on the game please Help because i have a 9200 with 128mb and the game didnt start PLEASE RESPOND

I think that you must run the game first. But the menu isnt something very heavy though. Wonder why it doesnt open. :umm: Your CPU and RAM specs?

Intel P4 2.93GHz

Windows XP SP2

Sapphire Radeon x1950PRO 512 MB PCI-E (overclocked)

1.5GB ram

Playable? Just got the GFX card, cant play the game in 2 weeks :(

CPU good

Ram good

Vga good

according to the official atari requirements

And you cant play the game? What happens?...

One general question

I see a lot of people that cannot run the game, because it doesnt even start. Is it always a specs problem? Sorry for my crappish english also :monkeydance:

My pc

Windows XP SP2 Home

AMD Athlon XP 2400+

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128

LMAO REALLY! WHT THE FLIP DID I UPGRADE! oh well. I can probably play it a little better than u can. But its ok, just as long as u can play it. We also got the same comp right? What is ur CPU speed? anways cya all u on the island.

I still don't know how to play da game. Lots of fun though. :excited:

LMAO REALLY! WHT THE FLIP DID I UPGRADE! oh well. I can probably play it a little better than u can. But its ok, just as long as u can play it. We also got the same comp right? What is ur CPU speed? anways cya all u on the island.

I still don't know how to play da game. Lots of fun though. :excited:

Hehe, i dont mind either about the graphics as far as i can play the game.

And yes the game is almost perfect! :hiho:(where are the bmws?? :huh_blue:)

Anyway our comp differs only at the vga

Now my pc when i play the game

AMD Athlon xp now overclocked at 2205 Mhz

FSB 147Mhz (150 is the limit)

1.836 V

My 9600 pro timings

Core 435.86Mhz from 398Mhz default

Mem 354Mhz drom 300Mhz default

Keep drifting:bananajump:

Enema

Compairing your pc with mine, it is sure more powerful, so i believe it will work. Post the results after the install!:D

I think that you must run the game first. But the menu isnt something very heavy though. Wonder why it doesnt open. :umm: Your CPU and RAM specs?

CPU good

Ram good

Vga good

according to the official atari requirements

And you cant play the game? What happens?...

One general question

I see a lot of people that cannot run the game, because it doesnt even start. Is it always a specs problem? Sorry for my crappish english also

Well, 7 days in.....

And it works like a dream!! Very Very happy with it, just of only it could give me the sleepness nights back too! Like now, ive just been on it for 14 hours straight with just alot of cups of tea and i cant get enough because im still on the computer, not on it ... but talking about it at 12:12 AM (UK Time)!!!

HAPPY, I AM! :bananadance: