We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Will my pc handle this beast?

Sunny

i love TDU! im buying it very soon. my pc is actually pretty old but its got some upgrades, wondering if someone can help me out and tell me if the game is "playable" i don't care if it has to run in low deatail. I just want it to be playable at any quality

here are the specs

Operating System: XP SP2

CPU: AMD Athlon 2400+ 2.0GHz

Hard Drive: 500GB

Video Card: Nvidia 4200 Ti 8X- 128mb

RAM: 512mb

my comp is what worries me, not sure..

Guest Johansen
i love TDU! im buying it very soon. my pc is actually pretty old but its got some upgrades, wondering if someone can help me out and tell me if the game is "playable" i don't care if it has to run in low deatail. I just want it to be playable at any quality

here are the specs

CPU: AMD Athlon 2400+ 2.0GHz

Hard Drive: 500GB

Video Card: Nvidia 4200 Ti 8X- 128mb

my comp is what worries me, not sure..

im sad to say it but you dont have a chance to run tdu on that pc. you need more ram 1024mb and a new video card atleast 256 mb and your cpu probaly need to be upgraded aswell.

Guest Johansen
oh...you sure not even on the lowest quality? also if i upgrade to a 256mb video card then do u think i have a chance?:cry:

hit me up, i don't wana buy the game if i can't play it.

i tried the open beta on my pc ,

CPU : AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 2.00 GHz

RAM : 512 MB

Video Card :GeForce FX 5700LE AGP 8X 256 MB

and i couldnt play it at all on the lowest settings.

alright, seems like a time for a upgrade. can u please tell me what the game really needs? does it take up a lot of memory? or just needs a good graphic card? I love the game though! just wandering around in a nice ride is something i've been wanting to do in games for a loooong time!

hit me back

Guest Johansen

i will recomend 1gb ram (or more), geforce 7 series or 8, im not so sure about the cpu, i use like 70% of my cpu in games bf2 etc. but i would probaly bought a new cpu to. what socket du you have 754?

wow, dats alot of upgrades just for a game..hmm.. im thinking of the GeForce 7's..if i add that card then do u think the game will run? again any quality. alos my comp is empty. no games right now, all i have is IE, and the other standard programs. still got 475gb empty space

i will recomend 1gb ram (or more), geforce 7 series or 8, im not so sure about the cpu, i use like 70% of my cpu in games bf2 etc. but i would probaly bought a new cpu to. what socket du you have 754?

how do i find out what my socket is?

Guest Johansen

you probaly have socket 754. but you will have to buy a agp video card so it fit with your cpu and motherboard. you get some realy god video cards to agp the 7 series is about 500+ USD. and you will have to get more ram, atleast 1 gb ram. dont know how the prices is in canada, but it isnt cheap to upgrade a pc in my country.

ok just bought some upgrades

NEW--Nvidia 7600GS 512MB AGP

NEW--256MB DDR RAM CHIP<NOW MY TOTAL RAM IS 768MB> Im not planing on spending any more money on RAM! the requirements say it only need 512mb but i understand that 1gb is reccomended.

NOW WILL IT WORK!?

Guest Johansen

why 256 ram its usaly more expensiv than 512. anyway i dont thing you will have any problems running it on medium. but ram is always god to have and its not so expensiv.

omg im sick to my stomach i only got 512 mb of ram is that not even gna work??? i mean i have a sony vaio desktop i play Counter Strike and Live for speed and dont have any problems great graphics out of those games. Can someone tell me where i can find all of this info about my computer and how much and how i can install all of these new parts if necessary? \

please reply! :-)

omg im sick to my stomach i only got 512 mb of ram is that not even gna work??? i mean i have a sony vaio desktop i play Counter Strike and Live for speed and dont have any problems great graphics out of those games. Can someone tell me where i can find all of this info about my computer and how much and how i can install all of these new parts if necessary? \

please reply! :-)

first of all i think 512MB ram is fine. but get a 256mb video card. Also to see ur computer specs, the easiest way is to right click on the "My Computer" icon and go to properties. Or Just go to my computer, then click the link on the side that says "view system information"

thats all

DANG!!! I JUST CHECKED THAT THE RAM CHIP I GOT DOESN"T WORK!!!!!!, DO U THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME???

RECENT SPECS:

Video Card: Nvidia 7600GS AGP 512mb

Hard Drive: 500gb (473gb free space)

hey guys i finally did the check and here are the results.

Computer: Sony Vaio

System Model: PCV-RS520(UC)

Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00 GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory : 512MB RAM

VIDEO CARD: RADEON 9200 SERIES

HARD DRIVE: not sure about this but i think my local disk D where i would install the game has 118gb.

Sound Card: SoundMAX digital Audio

Can someone please tell me if it is ok to play this game on my computer???

Thank You!