We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Downloadable content

ferrarif50

I own the PSP version and I noticed that not only are there empty spaces in some dealerships but also the are some empty dealerships, that you can see inside of that only have an Atari sign in them.

Also on the official test drive website under the PSP section, they show a screenshot with an interior veiw.

I know it's been said before that there will be not downloadable content, but that was a long time ago. Not only does IGN have it listed as a feature for the PSP version but there are hints of it throughout the game.

SO do any of you know if there is downlaods for the PSP version, and a guess of when they'll be out? :wtf:

Noone can say yes or no but is there a secure distribution method Atari can use for DLC. Not too mention that the developer who did the PS2 and PSP version have been sold and are thus no longer involved with the game.

No idea in other words.

Oh yeah :welcome: to the boards !

I'm not talking about the intro, I'm saying if you go onto Testdriveunlimited.com and then after choosing your country, go to the PSP version section. Then go to screen shots. Then you'll see one shot that is inside of the car.

Also I found another hint at downlaods. There are cars in the credits (Dodge Charger ect) that are not in the game.

No, it only mentions what you can do online and the type of races. What is still unclear is the downloadable content, the empty dealers, the rights to cars not there. Atari should do a FAQ about the game, since there are things we don't understand like the Lobby being unavailable and the number of people online.

• 2 weeks later...