We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Link to us image!

ZSpider

Umm.. I don't think the whole world needs to see this (PM Diablo maybe?).. Also having a clearer title wouldn't be too difficult would it?
I think you have the wrong idea mate, he's asking for a TDU Central 'Link to us' image like what he has posted above. A Link to us image is a small image like above that sites put on their pages usually a links page to show that they approve of or are affiliated with it.

The thread title makes sense, I think you just misunderstand it's meaning it all. :)

We will see if we can get one together for you Z mate.

I think you have the wrong idea mate, he's asking for a TDU Central 'Link to us' image like what he has posted above. A Link to us image is a small image like above that sites put on their pages usually a links page to show that they approve of or are affiliated with it.

The thread title makes sense, I think you just misunderstand it's meaning it all. :)

We will see if we can get one together for you Z mate.

Fair enough.. I thought he wanted to advertise his own site (which I'm still guessing is correct) but wouldn't this be a thing between just you two?

Fair enough.. I thought he wanted to advertise his own site (which I'm still guessing is correct) but wouldn't this be a thing between just you two?

:rolleyes: I want to advertise >>>>>DIABLOS<<<<< website on my website.

To make it clearer, I was wondering if there is going to be an image (graphic) normally around 90x30 pixels in size, containing words such as Test Drive Unlimited Central, that can be put into a links page on any website, with a hyperlink that will take the user to http://forum.testdriveunlimitedcentral.com

:chairfall: