We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wait a minute, why no comms from Atari?

Eudemon

Looking over and editing many posts at the atari boards I was somehow lulled into the sense that atari haven't said anything about the issues with certain setups or even of work on a patch because they couldn't due to some sort of censorship on them but then I remember this is the PC version. Why haven't they said anything yet? Why haven't they said along the lines of 'yes we know there is an issue and we are working on a patch to fix this, the time for this is not certain but please note that we are aware of the issues and are intent on fixing them with an update.'.

We know about the conflicts with some nVidia cards and that they are working on this issue in hand with nVidia but why nothing being said officially about a patch or about the issues? It would appear to me that something like this would stop myself and the other moderators editing and deleting the same drivel and anger posts constantly and also instil some respect and confidence from it's customers that something is actually being done.

I sent an e-mail to Atari, and had nothing back for 3 days. I found another glitch today while cruising in my Sagaris. Was on the main motorway and I fell through the world into water then spawned back onto the road. Need a patch asap for PC.

Madmax did you send it to uk.support[[AT]]atari[[DOT]]com ? They seem to be quite good in responding to enquires. Also regarding the road thing it's usually due to not being able to stream enough ahead compared to what speed you're doing. I know 360 has 2 locations this can happen and Eden did respond that to fix this is a major task though I have seen others say that the game runs much better when installed on a different hard disk or that you increase the paging file.