We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

XFire

alabama619

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Your username is just is just Iced_Bullet ;) The [TDU-C] thing isn't part of your username on xfire it's just your name if you know what i mean?

Ah well my original name when I signed in was BulletedIced - as Iced_Bullet was already taken ergh! :@, but then I changed my nickname in toold to [TDU-C]IcedBullet So IDK what that means but hey :P

Just thought I'd clear this up, as I feel smart for once :D Your username is bulletediced no caps or underscores. You can find out by hovering over your nickname ([TDU-C]Iced_Bullet) All Xfire names are in lower case.

Anyway, back to what I was going to say, my username is speedfreaklightning

Add me if you play TDU alot and you live in or around england, I need someone to cruise with during the day :)

Just thought I'd clear this up, as I feel smart for once :D Your username is bulletediced no caps or underscores. You can find out by hovering over your nickname ([TDU-C]Iced_Bullet) All Xfire names are in lower case.

Anyway, back to what I was going to say, my username is speedfreaklightning

Add me if you play TDU alot and you live in or around england, I need someone to cruise with during the day :)

Haha cheers Ross, I didnt really know as I only got it 4 days ago :P