We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driving in Hardcore Mode - FAQ

Nipper

A good starting car to drift in is the F430 Spyder, it's difficult to get right but when you do any other car is easy to keep longer duration drifts going. The F430 takes good control and throttle response in order to drift, some others just require a floor of the accelerator and tapping the handbrake which I never use as I prefer to feint or Scandinavian flick as it's also known.

A good starting car to drift in is the F430 Spyder, it's difficult to get right but when you do any other car is easy to keep longer duration drifts going. The F430 takes good control and throttle response in order to drift, some others just require a floor of the accelerator and tapping the handbrake which I never use as I prefer to feint or Scandinavian flick as it's also known.

I always thought of the F430 to be more of difficult car to drift for beginners?

I always thought of the F430 to be more of difficult car to drift for beginners?
That's why it's good for them, reason being if they start off too easy they'll stick with that method rather than adapt, whereas if it takes a bit of time to learn the medium difficulty car then the really tailhappy wonders like the Zonda, McLaren F1 GTR etc are not that hard to get a grasp of.

Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment. lol

LoL will keep that in mind when it comes to your moderating then ;) Just Joking but personally I think there is reasoning behinde your theory I mean (yes this is abit OT so beware!!) If I start a game on hard I always find it simple on Easy thinking to myself if i started easy Iwould find hard impossible

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How much is hardcore mode to download?

If i download it and dont like it, will i have to delete it to go back to standard gameplay, or can i leave it on my HDD but still go on normal mode?

EDIT: Nevermind, just seen the post above mine lol. Thanks very much :)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...