We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Got another new one

Marc_CRX

My Seat Ibiza MK4

yes I know....I posted a topic up last week with my "New" Ibiza...well my Brother wanted that one so I went out and got a different Colour

Then we decided to take the Red Buses for a shoot :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EH! springs didnt fit :( ordered new ones that are costing me £150 and have a new Camera Coming my way which I wouldnt like to disclose the amount im paying for it :p

Rim Idea Has Changed, fox RS3's are no longer in the picture, anyone know what these rims resemble ;)

pa.JPG

Thanks guys

New wheels coming next month aswel as a new Exhaust

New wheels are Fox RS3's

mid_FoxRS3.jpg

My first full time job was working at the Motorsport Wheels head office for the bloke who makes/imports/owns the rights to the Fox and RS wheels, he also imports MVK, O.Z. and BBS. The RS wheels are very good quality and well worth the mony imo i really like the chrome lip on them.

Edit:

If you do go for the RS wheels it might be worth getting them direct from there Belfast branch as it might be cheaper than a retailer. Dunno how close they are to you but heres the address:

Unit 8 Buncrue Crecent

Belfast

County Antrim

N Ireland

BT3 9BW

tel: 02890 371700

e-mail: [email protected]

www.mswuk.com

My first full time job was working at the Motorsport Wheels head office for the bloke who makes/imports/owns the rights to the Fox and RS wheels, he also imports MVK, O.Z. and BBS. The RS wheels are very good quality and well worth the mony imo i really like the chrome lip on them.

Edit:

If you do go for the RS wheels it might be worth getting them direct from there Belfast branch as it might be cheaper than a retailer. Dunno how close they are to you but heres the address:

Unit 8 Buncrue Crecent

Belfast

County Antrim

N Ireland

BT3 9BW

tel: 02890 371700

e-mail: [email protected]

www.mswuk.com

I was going to be buying them from a guy who lives next door to my girlfriend, £150 they were gonna cost me, but just going for the Artec PA's now as they look better than the RS3's and they are good value £125 per rim for 17" without tyres,

anyone got any suggestions as to what tyres to go for? I am Currently running Dunlop's on the standard 16" rims, wanting to try some new tyres have used Avon's on the old car and although they were fantastic in both wet and dry conditions the side walls were quite soft and I could feel the car squatting on the tyre going round corners.

Thinking about, Toyo Proxies T1S, heard good reports about then in the wet and I think are a nice medium/hard compound of tyre, dont want to be splashing out a few Hundred £ every year for new tyres

I was going to be buying them from a guy who lives next door to my girlfriend, £150 they were gonna cost me, but just going for the Artec PA's now as they look better than the RS3's and they are good value £125 per rim for 17" without tyres,

anyone got any suggestions as to what tyres to go for? I am Currently running Dunlop's on the standard 16" rims, wanting to try some new tyres have used Avon's on the old car and although they were fantastic in both wet and dry conditions the side walls were quite soft and I could feel the car squatting on the tyre going round corners.

Thinking about, Toyo Proxies T1S, heard good reports about then in the wet and I think are a nice medium/hard compound of tyre, dont want to be splashing out a few Hundred £ every year for new tyres

ive got the Toyo Proxies on my 17's, great tyres they been on 8month now and still look new lol ;o

What about Yokohamas?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok....Lowering Springs are in, New camera arrives next week, so im holding out taking pictures until I get the camera and my car is clean lol.

Rim Idea might be changing again, depending on the price I am given for these OEM wheels (17" can you guess what they are? :p)

More stuff coming next month including panel filter and some good stoppers, wont be buying anything else this month as I have already splashed out for a holiday for me and the girlfriend aswel as the new camera lol