We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises suggestion thing xD

enfuze

It may sound a good idea but then we have to move all the threads and then the board become more spread out with lots of subforums, it can become a bit of a mess. There wont be many changes now until after the website is released.

It may sound a good idea but then we have to move all the threads and then the board become more spread out with lots of subforums, it can become a bit of a mess. There wont be many changes now until after the website is released.

Agree with you here. I hate what they have done over at the offical forums. I lot of people like it but two places to post stuff is annoying. Really don't want the same to happen here. OK, it is the here but its more clear and people put stuff in the right place. Better not to make it too complicated in my opinion.

To me cruises are a fundamental part of the TDU experience thus they should always be easy to see and find. If there was a seperate forum for these then people would get confused and also they wouldn't get as much views either. I mean how many people notice the new posts in the subforums compared to those that are available to them immediately after entering a section?

Don't get me wrong it's a good idea but it just wouldn't work too well with the way this game is played and what most visitors would expect to see. When you start to get multiple sub-forums the structure has gone wrong somewhere. Which is what we are trying to keep away from.