We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So what cars does everyone have in their garages?

Gallardofreak

murcielago coupe , AC 427,spyker c8 spyder t,51 corvette,25th aniversary countach, and if i have more i cant think of them

:badspelling: :badspelling: :badspelling: :badspelling: :spammed: :badspelling: :badspelling: :badspelling: :badspelling: :badspelling: :badspelling:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

f1 mclaren,ferrari enzo,slr mclaren,lamborghini murcieglo,ferrari f430,lamborghini gallardo spyder,cadillac xlr,mv augusta f4 tamburini,kawasaki ninja,ducati,triumph,audi,audi cabriolet, lamborghini miura,andcorvette zo6,dodge viper,mercedez benz 55 amg,ford gt,ferrari gto,ferrari marenello,chrysler me four 12,alfa romeo v8 competizion,saleen s7tt,lotus something,also i have beaten all single player offline races in game

• 4 months later...

i had them all and all the houses to ( i have 43,634,112) but now i only have my favorites

1. aston martin vanquish ( level 3 tunded, to cruise)

2. mclaren f1 ( level 3 tuned, to race)

3. shelby gt500 ( not tuned, to drift)

4. aston martin v8 vantage ( level 3 tuned, just for the sound of the car)

i have tdu on the psp.

add mafkees27, so we can play online

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I haven't really thought this through, except for my viper srt-10 coupe, I only have class a cars, but I think I will sell them all now except ofcourse for my ME 4-12 FULLY TUNED:thumbsup:, because I have lots of races to do and lots of clubs to be president of.:rolleyes:

My other cars are Murcielago With the roof, w12 with the roof, ccr and the Zonda with the roof, sorry don't like convertibles lol:lol:

what cars are good for drifting, but are also fast, the ME 4-12 is good but is anything any better.:confused: