We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unlocking Motorbikes....

Enos

OK...

Here i go again! Im at Expert level and i have discovered all of the car showrooms, but there is one that doesnt register that i have found it! The Lexus dealership at the North of the Island next to the MV Agusta Dealer. (D4 for all you sad enough to have the map!) I drive past it and there is no floating sign that you would get with a normal dealership, its like a normal building... ive discovered all the others and this is stopping me from having Motorbikes!! ARRGGHHH! :pcpunch: Thanks!

OK...

Here i go again! Im at Expert level and i have discovered all of the car showrooms, but there is one that doesnt register that i have found it! The Lexus dealership at the North of the Island next to the MV Agusta Dealer. (D4 for all you sad enough to have the map!) I drive past it and there is no floating sign that you would get with a normal dealership, its like a normal building... ive discovered all the others and this is stopping me from having Motorbikes!! ARRGGHHH! :pcpunch: Thanks!

wheres that???

I dont have a lexus dealership on the map and Ive unlocked bikes

i cant say for sure but MAYBE your saves corrupted. Have you experienced any changes in your budget/cars/avatar, or any rank changing? does it also not register other things you do in the game or just that particular dealership?

MY comp isnt corrupted, because nothing has changed, but i can see a Lexus Dealership on the road! And i cnat get bikes because it says i havent found all the dealerships, when i hav though! Well im pretty sure i have!

maybe you really havent discovered all dealerships, meaning all classic cars one, and not the DLC cars ones (what we call in the Xbox side) but if its the same thing as the Xbox360 version, if you find what you think you got, zoom it to the closest zooming place, and there will be a fading shape of the badge...

i think telling us what car dealers youve found would work

Theres not just that Lexus dealer, theres another from Mercedes-Benz an another from Audi, but their all closed yet...

Enos you haven´t found all dealers yet,if you did you could buy bikes...Take a look at your Map that comes with the game and see wath dealer you haven't found yet...