We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU World Blank Error

MudererAAR

I installed Tdu World with a clean steam copy of the game, i bought the game and have it on steam and i download it with no mods and packet version without anything just installed it, i installed tdu world on my clean copy of tdu2 then it asked for me to update and i did updated from the launcher then i launched the game and just gives me that blank error and i did every step correctly, i don't know what to do, i bought the game.

Sem Título.png

7 hours ago, MudererAAR said:

I installed Tdu World with a clean steam copy of the game, i bought the game and have it on steam and i download it with no mods and packet version without anything just installed it, i installed tdu world on my clean copy of tdu2 then it asked for me to update and i did updated from the launcher then i launched the game and just gives me that blank error and i did every step correctly, i don't know what to do, i bought the game.

Sem Título.png

Hey there,

This issue usually stems from a bad installation.
    Per our guide here, starting from a fresh Steam installation, run the game once to make sure it boots using the original "uplauncher".
    It can take up to 2 minutes for the play button to enable after the error message in the original launcher.
    From there, installing TDU World should work for you just fine.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:35 AM, xXBeefyDjXx said:

Hey there,

This issue usually stems from a bad installation.
    Per our guide here, starting from a fresh Steam installation, run the game once to make sure it boots using the original "uplauncher".
    It can take up to 2 minutes for the play button to enable after the error message in the original launcher.
    From there, installing TDU World should work for you just fine.

I tried that, still does the same, i did all the steps.