We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tour the island make the game crash

alexanderbilar

Question

Hello, first iam really happy to play tdu again after all these years and really appreciate the mod! I had some trouble to make it work, but now it does, but when I will start the tour of the island race the game will always crash, it is possible to start a single test drive of the race, but when I want to start the race ut always crash. Any solution or tips? I use the latest mod, but it was not possible to just copy all the files cos the game wont start, so I did the same some reddit guy did and just replaced some files direct form the 1.21 mod to get the game to work at all

I otherwise dont have any problems except very buggy traffic cars 

Edited by alexanderbilar

4 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, alexanderbilar said:

Hello, first iam really happy to play tdu again after all these years and really appreciate the mod! I had some trouble to make it work, but now it does, but when I will start the tour of the island race the game will always crash, it is possible to start a single test drive of the race, but when I want to start the race ut always crash. Any solution or tips? I use the latest mod, but it was not possible to just copy all the files cos the game wont start, so I did the same some reddit guy did and just replaced some files direct form the 1.21 mod to get the game to work at all

I otherwise dont have any problems except very buggy traffic cars

Your game files may be corrupted, try reinstalling the game or mod and try again

10 hours ago, alexanderbilar said:

I just tried, no difference at all, both the complete tdu and the Platinum, both is just complete folders and no installation

Enable Windows xp compatibility mode in the game properties and also install one processor core for the tdu in the task manager

Edited by andrey zyb