We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Platinum won't save

alexiva

so i just installed the tdu platinum mod and it simply won't save my profile. i tried to both check and uncheck the box for gamespy, to complete the tutorial etc. yet i dont even have a savegame folder.
what else should i try?

Edited by alexiva

19 hours ago, alexiva said:

so i just installed the tdu platinum mod and it simply won't save my profile. i tried to both check and uncheck the box for gamespy, to complete the tutorial etc. yet i dont even have a savegame folder.
what else should i try?

Try changing the name of the "My Documents" folder to English characters. You can rename it using the Unlocker program also run the game as an administrator or install compatibility with Windows xp.

Edited by andrey zyb

8 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Try changing the name of the "My Documents" folder to English characters. You can rename it using the Unlocker program also run the game as an administrator or install compatibility with Windows xp.

• im running windows 10 so mine just says documents and its already in english. i already tried to run the game as an administrator while running it with compatibility mode for win xp fails (i get black screen for like 5secs and then it crashes to the desktop)

14 hours ago, alexiva said:
  • im running windows 10 so mine just says documents and its already in english. i already tried to run the game as an administrator while running it with compatibility mode for win xp fails (i get black screen for like 5secs and then it crashes to the desktop)

during installation, a folder should be created where profiles will be saved. It is possible that during installation there was a failure due to which this folder was not created. try reinstalling the game completely.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

during installation, a folder should be created where profiles will be saved. It is possible that during installation there was a failure due to which this folder was not created. try reinstalling the game completely.

okay. ik it will take a lot of time with my slow wi-fi, but i'll try. thank you

also, what can i do to make sure nothing interferes my installation or corrupts my files (disable the windows security?)

upd: it didnt help

Edited by alexiva

17 hours ago, alexiva said:

okay. ik it will take a lot of time with my slow wi-fi, but i'll try. thank you

also, what can i do to make sure nothing interferes my installation or corrupts my files (disable the windows security?)

upd: it didnt help

Try disabling the "Read-only" option in the document folder. This may help

Edited by andrey zyb