We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

cant find any real players in tdu platinum

hello,i ve downloaded tdu and insatalled the platinum mod.the problem is i cant find any real players.i saw the yt tutorial for it followed it (insatlled platinum 1.0,1.21,us dealership update,launched the game through project paradise launcher with big.bnk checked)and yet i cant see any real players in the game and it also says tdu servers unavailable.help

13 hours ago, NotAmmar491 said:

hello,i ve downloaded tdu and insatalled the platinum mod.the problem is i cant find any real players.i saw the yt tutorial for it followed it (insatlled platinum 1.0,1.21,us dealership update,launched the game through project paradise launcher with big.bnk checked)and yet i cant see any real players in the game and it also says tdu servers unavailable.help

1. Create an online profile 2. Add the game to the exceptions of your antivirus and firewall 3. Make sure that you do not have the offline feature checked in project paradise launcher 4.Allow player interaction in the game settings

5 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

1. Create an online profile 2. Add the game to the exceptions of your antivirus and firewall 3. Make sure that you do not have the offline feature checked in project paradise launcher 4.Allow player interaction in the game settings

how to create an online profile?

Here are instructions to play TDU1 on line from AI Bing

1. Use the Platinum Mod:

• In 2023, you can play TDU1 online for free using the Platinum Mod. Here are the main links you’ll need:
  2. Enjoy Online Multiplayer:

• Once you’ve set up your online profile and installed the mod, you’ll be able to enjoy TDU1’s online multiplayer features.

Remember that these instructions are for the PC version of TDU1. Have fun exploring the virtual roads and competing with other players! 🚗🌟

Microsoft Copilot στο Bing

Here is the AI page

17 hours ago, NotAmmar491 said:

how to create an online profile?

Select the profiles menu in the main menu, click new, then enter the profile name, then select the gamespay ID option, enter the email address and password, then click ok