We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need help quick!

TDU 505

hmmm so the 7600 is better?

Looks like it for older games but when DirectX10 is out it will be better. Also the drivers are still not optimised so that will make a difference.

From other reviews it looks like the XFX GeFORCE 8800 GTS XXX 320MB is the best buy for price and performance. If you need a next gen card now this is the one to get.

Here is a review http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/xfx_8800_gts_320/

The choice is yours

Just read your post and I thought I would add to your confusion.

I would definetly go for the 8800 gts 320mb and even overclock it a little bit.

It will handle TDU and also will see you nicely into to the new era of DX10 games.

If I am not mistaken the 7900 does not support DX10 and is also based on an older GPU too.

Do not make the mistake of buying a card that will be walking with the dinosaurs soon.

First expected games for DX10 should start appearing in second half of this year.

Why do you think ati is keeping it cool ??

:excited:

The Tiga

I've got a 7600GT now, bought it less than two weeks ago. I already know that I'm gonna have to update soon enough anyway, what with dx10 and all these high-class computer games coming out. It's not like it's going to affect it too much, you still have a whole lot better graphics and higher FPS. The weird thing about my 7600GT is that the graphics are kind of blotchy, not sure if it's because my resolution is too big or something else, it's on high details. So yeah probably better to go all out as soon as possible.