We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Market.

CrazyDRIFT

Welcome to the Car Market.

[[NEW TO THIS FORUM]]

I used to be a MASS seller selling around 4600 cars, My profile became corrupt, Most people remeber me as Driftz_James. Now im trying to get back into the selling buisness. All my cars are good quality some with miles, Some without. MOST with unique paintjobs.

Current cars:

Shelby cobra concept

Chrysler ME412==NO I DIDNT UNLOCK THIS

Alfa 8c compitizone

Mustang GT-R Concept

Ford Gr1 Concept

Murciélago--<3 my drift car <3

Aston Martain Db4 zagato.

MANY MANY MORE!!!

Well basically i need some guys help, if i put a few audi TT's fpr sale for 7.666.000 like 5 of them, if some kind dudes buy it off me so i can start the buisness AGAIN :D:excited:

Or some nice way of making the money.

Current cars for sale:

Well i have a few, But if you want ANY car bought and in a colour and would like a picture just post :P i will upload a few soon of my cars that arent for sale and you can see the idea.

Thanks anyway.

CrazyDRIFT

Ok awsome thanks, Nice to see people helping :P i can stick about 6 audi tt's for 9.666.000 of thats alright? need the buisness running again ^^ i used to have 233 million from car market, Remember, People who help get a whoooole lot of good for them. Like i sold my friend a Shelby Cobra concept, For 9.999.999 or what ever, And i bought his audi tt for 9.800.000, A cobra concept for 199.000 Pretty cool huh. :bananasplit:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol, I wished some more people helped when my account got jacked up. Someone did give me 5 million, and I am STILL living off that money (I can make it go a long way, I guess) as a Champion. But I pretty much have gotten over the need for donations, so now I just do races to get money.

woo wait a minute, your not new anymore... and you only posted 13 posts...
STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!!

STOP BRINGING UP OLD THREADS!!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN WHAT YOU SAY BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TOPIC!!!

HE's NOT NEW, LOOK AT HIS JOIN DATE, AND THE DATE OF THIS THREAD!!!

MODERATORS, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW, KOENIGSEGG's BEEN GIVEN ENOUGH WARNINGS!!!

ERGH!!

But they never means it ... the amount of times bladred and S71NG3R have told him not to bring up old threads, espcially ones which are 10 months old, plus, what they say doesn't even add to the thread ... I think it's mainly as in the first day or so he was here, he was on 40 posts / day ... and that was due to quadruple posting ... it's got to the stage where it's annoying ;)

But they never means it ... the amount of times bladred and S71NG3R have told him not to bring up old threads, espcially ones which are 10 months old, plus, what they say doesn't even add to the thread ... I think it's mainly as in the first day or so he was here, he was on 40 posts / day ... and that was due to quadruple posting ... it's got to the stage where it's annoying ;)

I am fully with you on this note iced. It's SO annoying, frustrating, when people bring up old threads and it HAS gone too far now. I'm right with you on this one :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...