We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept

LiamHayden

you can the free one by completing the nessesary challenges (i forget which), and you can get more if you were to look up on the trade. After you take the ONE from the dealership, it will not allow you to take it from the dealership again.

i actually have the GR-1 Concept in my garage i do not use if you wish to have it. :)

Its Metallic black w/ Gold Stripes (kinda like the Hertz Mustangs)

i'll probably put it up if you wish, as i dont use it. (Rturbo FTW)

But it wont be cheap. ($2,500,000 cheap enough?)

ill have it, ill give you 2.5 mill as you wished, if he wants it tho he can have it

you got it. once i get home from the gym, i'll sign in, and put her up for 2.5mil. (i wont be home til maybe 8pm Eastern time)

edit: CarMadMike, i am putting up the car as i am typing this. (just need to confirm to sell it for 2.5Mil) i looked at what gr-1's were already up, and there are three others @ this time that are @ 2.5Mil, so i hope it wont be sold b4 you find it. :) and FYI, it only has 1.4 Miles on it. i hope your read this in time bro.