We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Videos by Mr AnalFace

Now you can watch all my videos here in the thread:

Videos in chronological order, oldest first, newest last.

Naturally, the latest ones (near the bottom) are the best ones.

Some of the lyrics in the music are PG.

Saleen Drifting

Random TDU Video

TDU Drifting Revisited Again

DUI vs DKs Battle

TDU Barbie Girl

Another Random TDU Video

TDU Blue

Streets of Fury Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZBDzYRzTg

Streets of Fury Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-spUu1aUiQ

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mranalface&search=Search

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know what's more sad about the TDU Barbie Girl video.. That you came up with the idea, you painted all of those cars pink, that you even have any "music" from Aqua on your computer, or that I started to sing along. Though a great laugh! Nice drifting..

I don't know what's more sad about the TDU Barbie Girl video.. That you came up with the idea, you painted all of those cars pink, that you even have any "music" from Aqua on your computer, or that I started to sing along. Though a great laugh! Nice drifting..

Lol. A friend and I came up with that idea a while back. I had to *aquire* that song for the video as I surprisingly had no Aqua music on my computer.

And I had to paint most of the cars pink. The Saleen S7 was the only one that was already pink. That's my baby.

Lol. A friend and I came up with that idea a while back. I had to *aquire* that song for the video as I surprisingly had no Aqua music on my computer.

And I had to paint most of the cars pink. The Saleen S7 was the only one that was already pink. That's my baby.

I wont say its "pink", its more like a very light red:rolleyes:

but nice vids man

• 1 month later...

man after i saw that barbie vid the pink on the cars are all that i see...untill i saw the Blue vid which made me see blue for a while lol but those pink cars a way to bbright and how did you get your C1 corvette that color blue...I want my Rturbo and Viper like that...O and Nice Drfting man

• 1 year later...

i know your quite a new guy, but remember this thing, the folks here dont like old treads being brought back up, so check the post date of the lastest post in the tread, and these things whont happend

this is especially anoying for some of em inhere cause the tread date has past 1 year.

regards

440BHP