We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Jeep

azmetz88

Well, figured I'd show off my car in here and be one of the few Americans to do so.

2419720_13_full.jpg

2419720_11_full.jpg

2419720_1_full.jpg

2419720_2_full.jpg

It's a 2002 Jeep Liberty (Cherokee for the rest of world). Its got a 215 hp 3.7L V6, Select-Trac 4x4, four speed tranny, leather, sunroof, the works. My first vehicle and I really enjoy it. It was also lifted for a short while. However, I had issues with suspension geometry and could not afford the necessary components to correct it, so I had to remove it.

And in case you are wondering, I removed the Dodge comment because I just priced one and its not happening for a while lol.

Here's my Ride

here's my car.

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX in Sonic Yellow (rare color)

927997155_l.jpg

17"x7" 5Zigen FN01R-C wheels w/ Falken rubber

Black'ed out stock headlights (better looking than all that chrome)

1051593917_l.jpg

in this pic you can see the SEIBON Carbon Fibre C-West style wing/spoiler and my tri-gauge pod in my dash. :) (doesnt obscure my view much @ all)

l_db487342447272b5e4eaa57f692745c3.jpg

here's a closer look. And whats that i see in the picture azmetz88? :D its the Sportster 4. :excited:

l_3d2523c1e1c83a1a8c65bb39bb1a68cc.jpg

Lemme throw in a pic of my car covered in Snow. Dont she look good!!

v

v

v

v

998651546_l.jpg

And here's what i want to aim for once im done paying her off. this is the S202 STi

Only diference, is its got to stay an LHD Subie. if i were to convert it to a RHD just like the S202, it would no longer be Street legal. :damnit:

Nice cars guys. That jeep looks pretty good and those wheels on that Ram are absolutely tiny lol. If i was getting that i would have it with some bigger wheels but not spinners :D

Subaru looks good mate! Can't say i have seen one in yellow before :). Have you got a couple of different wheels and spoilers for it?

Subaru looks good mate! Can't say i have seen one in yellow before :). Have you got a couple of different wheels and spoilers for it?

i have the black ones for fair weather (spring thru mid-fall) and the pic where my car is covered in snow, those are my stock wheels (dont want those $1300 5Zigen wheel&tire package to get damaged with the sand&salt they throw down on the road, ya kno)

and i do still have the OEM wrx spoiler, and have thought about putting it back on, selling the Carbon Fiber spoiler, and put that money towards the S202 spoiler ($1500 for the genuine spoiler. $500 for a replica. i want the real thing. :D)

And thanks. i never saw one in yellow b4 either, until i saw it @ the dealership's website. i knew i had to grab it. i was looking for a new car anyways @ the time, and was contomplating getting a Subaru, as my mother @ the time had a 2003 Subaru Forester, and i LOVED how it handled in the snow (my parent's driveway is @ least a 30%-40% incline-hill) but since i moved out, and on my own, i had my Subie lowered, so now i cant go up that driveway no more. which is a good thing. back b4 i lowered the car, they dug up the road my parents live on to re-pave it, and during that time, every time i leave the driveway, the bottom of my front bumper would scrap the road. (i Cringed every time i heard that noise)

Hey Capn Wakka, what's your 1/4 mile time?

have no idea azmetz. i never took it to a track, or strip. and she's still stock, so im guessing i could only pull off 14's or something. (not real sure) im not touching the engine til im done paying her off, and my warranty is up come March 2008. (once i pay her off, i'll be savin' bout $400 a month for parts)

i have the black ones for fair weather (spring thru mid-fall) and the pic where my car is covered in snow, those are my stock wheels (dont want those $1300 5Zigen wheel&tire package to get damaged with the sand&salt they throw down on the road, ya kno)

and i do still have the OEM wrx spoiler, and have thought about putting it back on, selling the Carbon Fiber spoiler, and put that money towards the S202 spoiler ($1500 for the genuine spoiler. $500 for a replica. i want the real thing. :D)

And thanks. i never saw one in yellow b4 either, until i saw it @ the dealership's website. i knew i had to grab it. i was looking for a new car anyways @ the time, and was contomplating getting a Subaru, as my mother @ the time had a 2003 Subaru Forester, and i LOVED how it handled in the snow (my parent's driveway is @ least a 30%-40% incline-hill) but since i moved out, and on my own, i had my Subie lowered, so now i cant go up that driveway no more. which is a good thing. back b4 i lowered the car, they dug up the road my parents live on to re-pave it, and during that time, every time i leave the driveway, the bottom of my front bumper would scrap the road. (i Cringed every time i heard that noise)

Cool, thanks for correcting me and clearing things up. Interesting story also ;)