We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NIPPER

Adamenzo

can you or anyone help me... you know we was on about the internet settings.. i checked tested it and its on strict... and well what was it i needed the settings to be on? thanks

can you or anyone help me... you know we was on about the internet settings.. i checked tested it and its on strict... and well what was it i needed the settings to be on? thanks

woooooowweeee there buddy, what's ur question now, how to get it OUT of strict ?

yeh i did recognise you, did you recognise me, its pretty hard not to, same name, you go into control panel, edit signature and put your pic on there, ill give you one if you want, there ya go, shes a good one soo treat her well, save her as a pic and then its straight forward, if you dont like it then ask fa430gt for one, he makes them for you, if you need anymore help then pm me

yeh i did recognise you, did you recognise me, its pretty hard not to, same name, you go into control panel, edit signature and put your pic on there, ill give you one if you want, there ya go, shes a good one soo treat her well, save her as a pic and then its straight forward, if you dont like it then ask fa430gt for one, he makes them for you, if you need anymore help then pm me

nice pic mate :)

im with BT remember we was talking about it the other day how come me and mellors cant speak... you told me to go onto test connection... etc and it came up with strict. how can i change that... will probably speak to you on tdu or something cheers