We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Achievements

craigie

I thought that was what the Rep system was about, if someone helped you/answered your question you added to their rep??

I don't think that the post over 200post acheivement type thing would be good as people would just be posting rubbish to get there post count up.

If it does go to acheivments, I've already got a Sticky Acheivement For the spring dash update thread:D

I reckon it should just be in ranks, say:

0-50 - Driving a pretty much destroyed banger etc.

I thought it already done that, when you don't change the saying under your name, i.e. yours Chrisicus is Banana Man, it shows the defult one starts at 'just a skidmark' then goes to 'rusted banger' i think.

I thought it already done that, when you don't change the saying under your name, i.e. yours Chrisicus is Banana Man, it shows the defult one starts at 'just a skidmark' then goes to 'rusted banger' i think.

Yeah.. I personally think Diablo should remove them and save them for privillage members as the stock ones are pretty cool too, but it's his choice!