We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This new DLC is quite glitchy...

Murclialgo roadster: speedo is all messed up, I got it to spin around 3 times

ferarri CS: interior doesent look right.

Caddilac Cien: the door doesent look like its attached to the body. Also the tachometer isnt working (thanks johansen)

Ferrari Dino: 1st gearis messed up (thanks N1pper)

thats all I found out within 2 hours of driving, its obvious they rushed this one.

Murclialgo roadster: speedo is all messed up, I got it to spin around 3 times

ferarri CS: interior doesent look right.

Caddilac Cien: the door doesent look like its attached to the body. Also the tachometer isnt working (thanks johansen)

Ferrari Dino: 1st gearis messed up (thanks N1pper)

thats all I found out within 2 hours of driving, its obvious they rushed this one.

the Tach doesnt work on the TVR either. but, is the T440R a higher stage of the Tuscan R? i remember the Tuscan R from Forza 1, and this T440R looks alot alike. being from the US, most of the euro cars im not too familiar with.

Yeah i noticed all those things aswell, i hate how the Tach in the Cien doesnt work thats so annoying, and the Lambos Speedo is totally f'd up, thatsannoying aswell... I also thought the sound of the Ferrari CS is abit off, but im not sure exactly what it sounds like..

They should have made it an A class not a C

i feel the same. as i mentioned in my other post under the TDU News thread, i was racing the T440R in a multiplayer race against some S7TT's, Cien's, and Mercielago's, and WON! now, some of the ppl i was racing may have lower skill than myself when racing (i know im terrible when it comes to drifting. ask Nipper. lol :P) but it was fun to hear the reaction of the ppl who got beat by a C-Class car. :D That, and the last race i ran last night, b4 i signed off to go watch Heroes, the host wanted a 'C' class race. so i pulled out the T440R, and smoked them all. :) i guess its a sleeper in a sense if ppl dont know how fast it can go fully tuned. lol its even by far faster than ANY B-Class car thus far, and faster than the Mercielago's.