We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2 OUT NOW?????

Nodz86

I know that it has been put back in the U.K. June 8th and about the same in the U.S. but I was looking through my recently played list on XBL and found someone going by the GT of Kazunori Sasaki who I met on TDU last week and he was playing it and already had a Gamerscore of 105 on i, I think that was about 6 Acheivements.

The person in question was from Japan, but going by other games Japan don't normally get games til a month after us or more so why have they got Forza 2 first and why are we waiting if the game is finished?

Just thought as I'm typing this that he could be a Tester/Programmer or something but I doubt it.

Has the release date changed again or has Japan actually got a game first????

They do with playstation and wii but Xbox aint that big out there and its normally goes US 1st then UK then Japan with Xbox .With Playstation its normally Japan the US then UK not sure about the Nitendo but probably the same as Playstation

They do with playstation and wii but Xbox aint that big out there and its normally goes US 1st then UK then Japan with Xbox .With Playstation its normally Japan the US then UK not sure about the Nitendo but probably the same as Playstation

I see..

I know that it has been put back in the U.K. June 8th and about the same in the U.S. but I was looking through my recently played list on XBL and found someone going by the GT of Kazunori Sasaki who I met on TDU last week and he was playing it and already had a Gamerscore of 105 on i, I think that was about 6 Acheivements.

The person in question was from Japan, but going by other games Japan don't normally get games til a month after us or more so why have they got Forza 2 first and why are we waiting if the game is finished?

Just thought as I'm typing this that he could be a Tester/Programmer or something but I doubt it.

Has the release date changed again or has Japan actually got a game first????

i know some magazine up here called gunk, they already got a copy of halo 3 i guess, because when i look to played game's, i see HALO 3 and about 20 achievement point's

and they writed in their magazine the copy came from japan !!

japan has always been the first on the gaming platform, first to release game's, first to release console's

FIRST TO RELEASE ANYTHING !!

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US, JUST RELEASE IT !!!!!!

I've had a contact playing it too

Its a reviewer for X360 magazine though (used to call himself Quaid66 on Atari forums, he gave a steady stream of info from his reviewers copy of TD U) and now hes reviewing Forza 2 (lucky git), apparently it's on sale now anyway

His tag is: The Comedian

japan has always been the first on the gaming platform, first to release game's, first to release console's

FIRST TO RELEASE ANYTHING !!quote]

Not with the 360, if you look at my 2nd post you will see that 360 games don't get released in Japan until last as the 360 is not that big out there. Also I think the 360 console was released there last aswell.

And as Marc CRX said a few posts later, Forza has only been released there first to try and boost the popularity of the 360.

Japan got forza 2/3 days ago, released there first to try and boost sale of the 360 over there