We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Battlefield 2?

Enos

Well, its offical im no-longer a Battlefield 2 Virgin... I bought the game after watching endless sniper videos on YouTube, it arrived today at approx. 2 PM. I got back from school at 5:00 PM, installed it and just finished about 10 Mins ago- (12 PM) and that was only because the server went down! But my God... wat a game!? Its immense, i love it! One problem though... It makes my CS: Source look a lil crappy?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :wtf: Does anyonelse own this masterpiece?:bananaskip: :excited:

I used to have BF2+Special forces & armored fury expansion packs But i sold them to buy TDU :D (& because my capped broadband kept constantly disconnecting me from servers once i had gone over my download limit for the month) Armored fury was the best expansion pack, Fighting on US soil was ace plus the Muscle car & Semi truck were fun civilian vehicles to mess around in. Make sure you buy armored fury it's one of the most popular expansions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no. the 360 version of BF2 is great, and properly done for consoles. it even has a campaign mode (but its not for the faint at heart as it is SOLID.) Try the multriplayer demo, you can get it on live. if you like it you'll like the full game :)

no. the 360 version of BF2 is great, and properly done for consoles. it even has a campaign mode (but its not for the faint at heart as it is SOLID.) Try the multriplayer demo, you can get it on live. if you like it you'll like the full game :)

I remember when the demo came out.. I always use to run for the chopper!!

• 1 year later...

Right, I've searched and found this is pretty much teh only thread for the game, so i was wondering, who still plays?

I'm just getting into BF2 after buying it cheap, and i've had 2142 for a while, but i havent installed it since my dad switched to vista(:()

p.s. 1 year bump ftw :D

I've got it. Havn't played in about 2.5 weeks (any game!) Intended to play this lunch but have to email various people. So will play it tonight! Offline though, as I fear I would be slaughtered online if I went on. So I'm going to practise much more before I venture online. It's still xFire's 6th most game game today! Showing it still has a big fan base +the people who don't use or have xFire. Plus aparently all the hackers and n00bs (except me) have gone onto BF 2142.

Some "silly person" took Iced_Bullet online humph ... so I had to go with BulletedIced or summit.

sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but what do you think would be the best to get? Battlefield 2 with special forces exp, or far cry 1 pc?? i play combat arms a lot and i was just wondering if they (BF2 and Ca) were about the same. I own battlefield 2 MC, and does anyone know if it is the same as CA or BF2 MC and to go for far cry or would it be worth it to get BF2?