We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hammy

Well I want the Ferraris and Lambos as soon as ... even tho I want to drive my daily driver at some point (a celica).

Have my main car planned already ... a Gallardo! Just trying to work out the paint/graphics in my head

Haha sounds like your ahead of the game! Can't wait to see what you come up with..

I can't stand this! Looking over at Forza central and all the bloody americans (no offence intended) are getting the game! Like "Oh 3 hours and it's mine!" or "Check out my Skyline yo! it's drifto king!!".. Is it me or does everyone have alot of work coming up to around the release or during the release in the UK?

Well to tide me over I'm gonna be cruising around O'ahu in one of my many cars, borrowed Saints Row off my mate so gonna play that and Amped 3 and going out obviously lol !

But I'm gonna go up to my Game later on and see if they have it in stock because the Game I go to has been known to put games on the shelf a week early for e.g. Driv3r & GTA Double Pack so I'm hoping they have put it out so I can finally play the game !!

I work for BUPA now and apparently this is the busiest time of the year for paperwork, emails, certificates, etc. So yeah, 430, I've got a LOT of work coming up too! Will I ever have time for Forza 2?

Lets put our heads togeather and sing 'eh? This sucks :( For got to add "Rant Over //"