We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What's up with the attitude problems among Brittish?

MrColonist

i have to say, the most annoying people ive ever met on TDU have been american, usally little kids which is annoying but they stop after a while so its not to bad, but its the sort off 16 - 25 year old americans that seem to have really bad atitudes, and what gets me is how whenever you argue with them they say things like "our country saved your country in the war"..........................and, this is TDU not the war, what relivence does that have to ANYTHING on this game, lol, ah well.

also i have to add, i have met some really cool people from america so its not everyone!!

Other than that, its usually Americans that are annoying. I think that is because a lot of people from the US really do think they're better than everyone else.

hate to break it to you but whenever i hear a us/uk war on Live its usually something like this "The Euro is worth more because we are better than you" And if that isnt insulting enough the british people retort with "Go eat your burger king you fatty or your mcdonalds with the f***ing dollar menu"

Yes I am americian but i dont think i have heard a US person say that they are better than anyone. This maybe false but i think we have all had our fair share of experince us/uk wars and we can all take sides.

my POV on this there are mofos everywhere British, American (IMO The most irritating people not all people though)even Dutch people can annoy the s..t out of me so it just makes it easier to notice when English people start doing it since theyre accent is really different than from the mainstream english speaking people not saying its bad though cause i like the accent alot ( ask diabs marc and so i DROVE alot with them in the time TDU was still a bit more active) but even i can be a total ahole

i have to say, the most annoying people ive ever met on TDU have been american, usally little kids which is annoying but they stop after a while so its not to bad, but its the sort off 16 - 25 year old americans that seem to have really bad atitudes, and what gets me is how whenever you argue with them they say things like "our country saved your country in the war"..........................and, this is TDU not the war, what relivence does that have to ANYTHING on this game, lol, ah well.

also i have to add, i have met some really cool people from america so its not everyone!!

yea the litle kids ahh sometimes i do miss these brats :P but the fact about the war just irritates the ************** out of me

I hate to say it, but Xbox Live is a breeding ground for jerks. I used to get picked on all the time when I would play at my friend's house, just because I was a girl playing PGR2.

They'd say mean things like, "Only fat chicks play games" and "get off the track, everyone knows women can't drive for sh*t".

I always showed them up, though, and then they'd get really mad and try to ruin my fun by ramming me off the road or boxing me in. All just because I was a girl...

I think it's just that mostly british people happen to be online when you play, hon. On the internet, at any given time, there's rarely more than 1 nice person for every 20 jerks, be they british, american, canadian, or whatever. No ethnic group is immune to being jerks.

hate to break it to you but whenever i hear a us/uk war on Live its usually something like this "The Euro is worth more because we are better than you" And if that isnt insulting enough the british people retort with "Go eat your burger king you fatty or your mcdonalds with the f***ing dollar menu"

Yes I am americian but i dont think i have heard a US person say that they are better than anyone. This maybe false but i think we have all had our fair share of experince us/uk wars and we can all take sides.

I live in the US, and I hear it all the time. Really the only time I talk to anyone other than Canadians or Americans is on TDU, so that could possibly be why I don't hear things like that. I have heard a LOT of the 'fat' jokes/insults thrown at Americans, though.

I didn't, by any means, mean that ALL Americans think they're better than everyone else. Sadly, there are many that do, though.

I played 2 days ago and was just cruising with these 2 people, and they were being complete assholes about it. They kept running into me and resetting me, because I was on a bike. Why? Just because I was driving around with them. They weren't racing or anything, they were just cruising. Usually I don't have my headset on unless I know someone, because I just listen to music otherwise. I could hear them cussing and insulting me, though. All because I just wanted to cruise around with them.

Guess who they were. American kids. Whats up with kids these days? No respect.

After about 5 minutes I just left and cruised around by myself. Found a couple o' bikers cruising around on their Augustas, and joined them. Those two guys were very cool. We cruised around for probably an hour and a half together with not a single word said between us. Why can't everyone be so cool?

Feel free to add me, I'm a nice guy and people would vouch for me on that too. But there are good and bad people from every ethnic group. Unfortunatly I only got the lousy attitude Americans, especially on Gears of War. Then they bring out the "tea and Crumpet" jokes and then I bring out the "Burger King/incest jokes" :)

As a brit I know the type you mean. Too many people have attitudes in the UK. I do know though that it's the same where ever you are in the world. Every country has a minority of C*nt's that spoil the Live experience. I just select the gamertag in question and set it to avoid player if they're a Tw*t.

I think on live you need to leave any ego or attitude behind when you connect. Theres no place for it on live in my opinion but you'll always get it. I think most of these cowards that get aggressive wouldn't dare do it if they were in the same room.

They are the pathetic ones after all. Just laugh and enjoy there rants. And don't label us Brits. We're not all a$$holes.

I personally find American's to be complete twats

Same here, only because one cocky guy in a Ferrari was annoying me by sitting on the Stadium and kept knocking me wide so I couldn't get on. So I whacked him off the Stadium and he started messaging me abusive comments. "You British f-face."

Feel free to add me too, I'm getting a new hard drive cos mine's failed in the next 2 weeks so once I'm on, find me and we can cruise. I'm rubbish at Drifting and I don't have a Mic. :P

I will say that I have met ars*holes from all nations!

I never speak on the mic, but I do like sitting back and listening to the insulting going on. The only time I ever got involved was when some (US) Redneck was calling this guy a stupid Nig*er and how if he ever showed his face in Kentucky how they would lynch him.

I told him to shut the f*ck up

thats it from me

Yep.

I got stalked by two British people, one had a Saleen S7 the other had a TVR Sagaris, I admit though I was asking to be a target since I was driving a VW Golf haha, I couldn't lose them at all, and they kept challenging me, I'd say its just those people that ruin it for others. Here in NZ everyone seems to diss Americans yet I have two on my friends list from TDU that were pretty cool, (only have two friends as I don't go on live much). But anyway, some people are cool, others are just a$$wipes.