We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some Forza 2 Pic's

Guest Johansen

Guest Johansen
Guest Johansen
What is it with doing backwards writing on the right hand side of a car? I noticed it on the "Top Secret" car?

its because its an drift car every drift car has it writen backwards on the right hand side. just search on google u will probaly find alot of them.

its because its an drift car every drift car has it writen backwards on the right hand side. just search on google u will probaly find alot of them.

OK, thanks just wondered why you'd write it mirrored on one side and that's a good enough reason I guess (well for me anyway)

May have said this before somwehere, but I consider it something that Icebergs and Contintents do.

a saying springs to mind, goes along the lines of, 'if you aint got nothing good to say then dont say anything at all'

also, why dont you like drifting??

a saying springs to mind, goes along the lines of, 'if you aint got nothing good to say then dont say anything at all'

also, why dont you like drifting??

Cars are built for many things. Some are built for power, others for speed. Some are just built for looks.

Drifting strikes me as perfectly valid way of exploiting a possibility of what cars have to offer. Same with 4x4 performance etc. etc. As such it will have a following of people who thinks this is a way of life.

Then again. Nascar has a huge following, and I find this to be as mindnumbingly boring as drifting.

It is, as well as the post about the A86, a matter of taste. I like 4x4's and european exotics, others like jap tuners. I like racing, others like drifting.

My remark should be self explanatory, since drifting is using a technique, which is where you fail to keep the car aligned with the line and using the apex to get around a turn, and you start tearing the tires apart while squaling and trying to keep the end in check.

So to compare I classed it as something big heavy and insanely slow objects do, indication that I prefer speed.